Am so delighted that tomorrow is a HOLIDAY! :)
Perhaps I'll go out loitering at night...
Life is delightful now! Even though I haven't completed my 1000++ word essay on dental casting alloys. I'll finish it before tomorrow evening I promise! :D
Love HOME.
Love my family.
And I love my friends! YAY!
Last week was quite eventful, starting with my first patient and all. Our outing with CC and the welcoming of my nerdy glasses! haha ;D Futsal! and Karaoke on friday! :D Spent my whole Saturday watching random movies includingTime Traveller's Wife with my mum and sis haha...Where has all the time for studying gone to? :p Seriously, it's non-existent. Probably need to change that. I'll go back on Tuesday and properly clean and ready my room for studying. And that's a promise I need to keep to myself. :)
Need to start on that essay and do some reading for my patient! I'm so laid back and relaxed and happy and... blissfully ignoring real life in front of my computer. :D
Love long weekends! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment