Wheeeeee Whooo!!!!!
On the 25th Jan 10, I started treating my 1st patient ever!!!! YAY! A round of applause for me and my assistant, Yoke San! Whoooo :DDDDDDD
Scared off being as nervous as a mouse!
Took a deep breathe, and greeted my patient!
Thank God she was a very nice patient :D
I felt so bad that I took so long to scale, but i hope I'll become more efficient at scaling soon so that I can help lessen my patient's fatigue! Till then, please bear with me! :) And I'm also soooo grateful that my favourite lecturer is there to help me! HAHAHA...! What... he's nice lah! haha So lucky that he helped me confirm my diagnosis and all! If not i'll be panicking like crazy etc!
The rest... well, is it P&C? I assume it is! :)
Need to get ready for the next appointment though, it's gonna be tough! Hope somehow my patient, assistant and I can handle it! GOGOGO!!! :D
And all the best to the rest of my classmates!! :)
hope you all have a pleasant 1st experience too! :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment