it's done! finally! yay! psan the last minuter does it again! hahaha...
Sorry Dental Casting Alloys Assignment,
I really didn't have the heart to do you. And when i thought i was finished earlier in the night and suddenly realized that I had missed out a chunk of information... sigh it was another struggle to finish you! But I still love you, dental materials!!!! Just not in essay format DDDDDDD: Please dont visit me in an assignment form again! Thanks for the great torturous weekend. :D
Yours truly, psan.
HAHA I'm alive! Been looping KAT-TUN new single like crazyyyy... (D-E-C-O, do the DECO motion~~~) and Jin's new solo!! whoooo~ haha love it! Can't believe his concert songs are 90% in english! New solo album pleaseeeee!!!! \o(♥v♥)o/
Yay to another short 4-day week! :D Can't wait for CNY to come! Can't wait till i get to hog the few jars of cookies to myself... ohhh dried meat... love letters... PRAWN ROLLS. ahhh ♥ Suddenly i remembered the fact that i dont have my cny clothes yet! Depressing!!! lol. Anyways! wheeeeee~ happy week everyone! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment