Saturday, March 06, 2010

draft. haha?

been a long while since i've been here! hehe

CNY was great! Other than the fact that I lost a library book and the fine is a crazy lot for that tiny book! ): Please appear book! ;________; I even dreamt that I was robbed haha I feel poor. Binbo me! (thats japanese for poor. not bimbo! haahaha)

Next week is gonna be a very busy week, and yet, i'm lazing my Friday and Saturday away... and tomorrow is Sunday... and then Monday starts... D:

Assignment, i wish you could write yourself. again HAHA I'll start on it tonight. And hopefully get things organized! Need to read up on my patient for OHC :) And endo! oh man... and DS2! sighs.

Playing Pet Society and lulling myself to more laziness with Jin's voice! HAHA Can't believe i'm admitting to playing pet society here! :p anyways. :D

No comments: