Monday, April 05, 2010

sense of accomplishment? or failure.

sorry for the lack of updates againnnn HAHA this post was prompted entirely by soey lah! and the fact i'm tired and procrastinating now! :D:D:D

I DID IT! whoohoooo~ I finished editing our batch videooo and am rendering it for a second time now whoohooooo :D:D:D I dont think i wanna render it a third time D: Seriously. Its quite an achievement for a sony vegas noobie like me! yay! :D it was relatively simple but VERY time consuming! ): Well, i'm glad we're outta this whirlpool of Graduation Videos and all hehehe! thumbs up for Meiting and Su anne yayy! :D:D:D It was lotsa trouble and definitely a lotlot of stress but we did it! Hope it turns out to meet your expectations :)

Anyone who wants to complain... well, you do so at the risk of facing a very bitchy me! HAHAHA (isn't this interesting? LOL i never thought i was bitchy! HAHA)


We've been so busy with the sudden increase of classes and etc, and thus, i now find myself in the situation where:

i have two exams this week and I haven't started studying. God. I'm speechless.

Chances of me failing are sooooooo high. ARGH what kinda mess did I put myself into? D:? Summative is on Friday and Prom Night is on Saturday. How do they expect my eye bags to disappear in one night??????? D:? Goodness!!!

ANDDD wait! Something eventful that happened in this interval... OHLALA~ Soey chea came and became my patient whooooooo!!!!! *hugshugshugs* thanks for coming and being my patient yay! I'll do my best to treat you! :DDDDD

okay! i think i'll get some sleep now. Tomorrow will be purelyyyyyyyy studying. sigh. God you realllly need to help me now! Though I need to help myself a whole lot tooooo! arghhhh

1 comment:

wen said...

whoaaa you really ARE busy arentcha?? chanpeisannn dont malas kayyy! who am i to talk hahah i'm procrastinating here mysself hahah! blehhh last minute but always make it through wannn..hoh psan hohh..nywayy add oil kayy! =)