Monday, July 12, 2010

Rune Factory - A Fantasy Harvest Moon ♥

i'm happy! and bored!

should I embark on another quest on Rune Factory 2 HAHA Actually I haven't completed Rune Factory 1 completely yet. If you don't know what i'm talking about, hehe, its actually a Nintendo DS game I've been immersed in for the last month. :p I'm so glad my sis has a DS now ho ho ho!

I've actually talked about Harvest Moon a few times but if you didn't catch me, its a FARMING game! LOL!! Yes! A game where I get to be a farmer! :)) I've been playing this game throughout my teens... (OH MAN, i shouldn't have wrote that sentence. I FEEL OLD NOW. BLEGH!) HAHA I played it on Snes, and then I returned a few years later and played it on Snes and then when I found out the existence of other emulators, I played it on GBA too! Such a happy childhood game awwww... :D And I was so excited when I found out about Rune Factory! Only to realize that the NDS emulators available weren't very stable or so... sighhh! But my hopes were raised again when I realized that my dear sister's bf gave her an actual NDS! Hip hip- hoorayyy!

-Rune Factory - A Fantasy Harvest Moon

In the initial series, Harvest Moon, Farmer-me could only farm, rear animals... go after a girl! haha fish and basically have a happy mundane farmer's life lah. In Rune Factory... WHOOHOO! I get to be the handsome dude in the picture above! (thumbs up for even better character design! hehe) Poor character lost his memory and was found in this random town and then gets to stay in an abandoned house with a farm! Since its set in ancient times, I get to fight monsters and then befriend them (instead of buying cows and chickens to rear I have to catch them now :p)! There's so much more to do! Stuff to do like cooking, forging weapons and accessories, creating medicine, plant crops in dungeons and mountains and yes! go after a girl and get married! There's even more female characters now! haha So yup, those are the basics and there's also a main storyline to complete... you know, the deal with the lost memory and monsters disturbing the peace and harmony blablabla HAHA OH OH and the side quests with all the other villagers! Yeah. thats basically it haha a lot to describe! and it equates to a happier me! 

-Eligible bachelorettes! ♥ who would you choose? :p
picture edited from fogu.com, a site that helped me greatly! :D

Oh so yes, basically I'm done with the main storyline he he! I killed alll the bigbig monsters and got to the core of the story! But the game continues, just completely in peace! hahaha :D Yesterday, I got scared off the game by the marriage option to one of the eligible bachelorette which I didn't wanna marry! HAHA Well, cause being the hottie my character is, there were about 6 girls which I had successfully gotten full love points!  (1 more at 90%!!) HAHA! And if I didn't chose the propose option, my friendship and courtship with the said girl would completely go to ZERO!! Sad right!! HAHA so I immediately stopped! I havent gotten married yet though and I'm not sure who I should choose... ): I like them all! HAHA

Now I'm not sure if I should start Rune Factory 2! HAHA I opened it and the graphics are even nicer! ♥♥♥ I'm just not sure if I should have a break from farming... LOL! Playing the NDS is quite tiringgg and addictive! So yup... not too keen on starting it too soon. Tried some other dancing game where the character is a princess and gets to choose which prince to dance with LOL but its getting boring already! Sighh... we'll see.

Okay... I realize that this post might be kinda boring! but HAHA it's part my life! At least on and off for the past month i think LOL Perhaps some more RL in the next post k! Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

wen said...

whuaaaa! suddenly banyak posts! hahahah! good good! (posts about uhh games like this is still a post hahah!) yeahhh nehhh the woody is so un-peisan nehhh but annual change hahahah! i dunno what i'm crapping here ==

psan said...

HAHA wenniepooooo! ya rite... the woody... somehow isn't very me, i dont know why! but why ah... HAHA i like it thoughhh :DDDD he he he!! nx outingggg!

wei june said...

LOL at the marriage options and etc. HAHA. its just a game la. like that also got scared off.
sux la. i got ps2 emulator in my laptop but my laptop specs are too low to play. laggy. sigh. my life is still so boring.

psan said...

of course scared la! later kena again super cham lo! haha its like hasil usaha of lotsa hours u know! back to zero... omgg HAHA go upgrade your laptop la! haha

wei june said...

kena again? so whats the bad sides/effects if your friendship/love points with other girls go to zero? if marry then can get kids wan ar? haha.

upgrade my laptop? sigh. save money ba. not like i play a lot of games.