Wednesday, July 07, 2010

rain and shine!

whooohoo peapolll!

New layout its JULY! haha Realized that my last layout was about a year ago! :) annual layout changes? haha This time its finally a Nodame one! he he he! And this will probably last me till the holidays ends! :DD I like the woody side... hurm... but it doesnt really seem like my style. Well, I guess change is good!

Some asked me why was the blog changed to invited! I'm sorry! I closed it on a whim cause I was tweaking the layouts and all and it got kinda messy... then I got lazy and tired of it and decided to leave it alone for a while! HAHA It was kinda frustrating... Sorry dear peeps! oh and taggie is gone because it was acting up D: I dont see a need to fix it when i'm currently so freeeeeeeeeee~ its the holidays!!! WHOOOOO!!

Can't wait to be over research and finally get my holiday life started! Though I barely have a month to go do random things before having to go back to IMU for some clinical stuff... sighh. But holidays have been treating me well with the shoppinggg and meeting up with my wahai kawankus which are so hilarious! he he he!!! yes i'm referring to gowinds!! HAHAHA Can't wait for our cycling adventures!! :DDD

Ooohhh more shopping tomorrow with CC and Mt!!! wheeeee~

Till the next post! haha!

2 comments:

LiYiN said...

<3 your new layout...=)

psan said...

thanks mama!! :)))) can't wait for our trip he he!! ♥