Tuesday, August 31, 2010

kizuna.

how come its the only KAT-TUN picture I ps-ed last time!! 
PS skill = 0 nowadays D:

probably the only post I'll ever have about KAT-TUN here. its old news already but

No more Jin! ;_; his name is reallyyyy gone from the official site.
But KAT-TUN goes on with 5 members... and Jin continues with his solo career.
6-nin-KAT-TUN!!! ;_; what happened to the '-' was the fans that brought them together! now theres also an empty A! D: lol

It started with Gokusen 2. And then anego. and then bam!!! I became a crazy KAT-TUN, Jin-centric fan :) (what! I'm a bummer for his voice and crazy pitch!! hahaha and +++ lah) Though I say -centric, I think all of us who has been with the group for some time would have some understanding and liking for each of the 6 members :)). Downloading all their older songs and videos from their junior days. Watching and hoping for their debut. And then they did! 22nd March 2006. It was a successful road over the years with lotsa ups! some downs... but their history together was solid. I always thought I'd be happy if he come out with a solo album and all but I never imagined him leaving the group. ;_____;

I'll miss the days of being motivated to learn all sorts of techy stuff to fansub vids and photoshop random images and icons. I managed to learn lotsa new skills and experience throughout, and I think those were the days where my Japanese guessing skills was awesomeeee. Those were the days before I started dentistry. :) and ): too. Translating words I can't even read. I think I was more into those than studying in those years! (whoops did I compromise my SAM? I can't remember when I started doing all those crazy stuff haha) :p haha. Downloading every single tv appearance... some of the same song! haha Fangirling over random clips with the many friends on lj and msn. Being excited for every new release... magazines, single, album, DVD!! Annoying my sister till she lets me use her card online. Bugging yesasia... Getting it in the mail!! Holding them in my handsssss yumm! continued with more fangirling!! :D

Over the years, my crazy fangirling self has toned down tremendously though. I'm back to being lil old boring me. I guess it was gonna happen someday... It isn't that much of a shocker as compared to previous news and all. but for me, the saddest part is...

I'll  never be able to attend a Live Concert with the six-member KAT-TUN ):
still a damn long way for me to earn monies to go Japan wthhh and he freaking left alreadyyy booohooohooo... unless-

1 comment:

wei june said...

wow. i didnt know you're that crazy about Jin... haha.