Wednesday, September 01, 2010

kagayaku hito

recently, my drive to blog is almost non-existant! HAHA

that's becauseeee: I'm working! :D

I love my workplace! My dentist is really nice and she teaches me lotsa dental stuff and random things too :)
I even got my first official paycheck! :DDD though I only worked for like... 9 days! HAHA whooops!
Plusplusplus she gave me some in house whitening product so i'll be testing it soon! yaayyy! wonder if the change will be drastic or not! LOL we shall see...
The new machine for the in-office whitening also just arrived! Can't wait to see the procedure being done! :D
Anybody wanna do whiteninggg? hahah ask me for details (got new? promo haha) then I can see it being done he he...

The level of oral care and knowledge in the public that i'm seeing is kinda disheartening though. And I'm so sad that this career choice of mine is gonna make me the enemy of most children and probably adults too aihh. I think like 3 outta 5 people i know is scared of the dentist!! Even one of my closest friend expressed... err a sorta antagonism towards dentists! hahaha I hope it gets better over time. D:

I seem to be doing lotsa teeth-talk with my friends... oh no. I feel like my life is all centered around dentistry now and its kinda sadddd though! (Soey faster come back and have more gatheringsss!! everyone is flying sooon ;____;) And despite being happy talking about tooth related stuff... how I came to choose dentistry as my career path, and how much I like dentistry; I'm actually realllly stressed out about my clinical case.

MAN! Sometimes, knowledge, and my brain don't work well together. I need to think more. ouch.

5 comments:

sabrina :) said...

:) hehe pei san i always think u'll make a good dentist. and yea tho clinic may sometimes be scarey and disheartening..hope we can learn :)conitnue to smile smile smile hehe. if there's one out of 10 dentist that a child should like i think its you, cause ur always kind and genial. lol yes the word seems to fit u very much. only learnt it that time for the convo mag ahha. tcare pei san :) :) :)

wei june said...

lol. sabrina is too good at praising people. haha.

anyway, i have to agree with what sabrina said. pei san will make a good dentist if she has more confidence in herself.

psan said...

sabby, your words are always so heartwarminggg awwww ;_; thank youu :) but haha trying my best to smile over my failures of being a lousy assistant :DD will be a better one the next dayyyy :) i'll try not to disappoint you in the future! hehe lets be gooood dentists together k! ♥

wjune: hearing things from sabrina always makes the day brighter haha :) lucky you have her to bring to UQ lah! haha i think confidence comes with experience lah... so yuppp good years of training to comeee D:

Ting Ting said...

No update yet?? Hint hint hahahaha

LiYiN said...

Sounds fun working in a dental clinic...:D keep it up,lui lui~=)