Wednesday, October 06, 2010

because jealousy is a green-eyed MONSTERR!

haha this is gonna be short! but YES! i'm overcoming my jealousyyy... at my sisters new, shiny, sparkly and most importantly, scratch-free iPod touch! LOL!

not that mine isn't new... but it has unfortunately lost its aesthetic qualities at its rear end! haha I made the decision not to take the new ones... so yes... I'm sticking with mine!

For the 1st time in my life, I don't need to CHOOSE(!) what song to keep and what song I want to listen to because there's like a gazillion gigabytes worth of space for me to dump the crappiest music in it and still be HAPPY! :D Not that I'm not thankful for my 1st ever mp3 which was like 256mb! or my dear trustworthy Sony Ericsson with its 512mb for pictures and music who loves me still even though I drop it all the time ;_;! But wow... the space is such a luxury... The only thing missing is the camera function! boohooo... I guess its time for me to forget getting iPhone and just... get a normal phone with a good camera? or lousy phone and a canggih-fied camera? hahhaa Cause well, since I have a separate music player now, the likelihood of my phone being SUPER abandoned is very high!! You know I'm too lazy to type smses! hahhaa  Aiks... say buhbye to compact technology psan! ;__; and Hello to... Quality? (though that means bye money too! LOL tough decision... meh!) IDK!

But YES, I'm loving it so far! :)))) Thank you Pa! I spent the day filling it with apps and free games and random classic storybooks which I'm not sure when in the world I'll read... considering the fact that I'm too cowardly to bring it anywhere outside my house before I get a casing! haha and oohhhh those Taptap music games are funnnn! at least I dont miss it all the time! unlike some computer games or video games where I somehow can't get the beat right even though I think I'm listening right... cis right? haha

From time to time I'll stare at their shiny sparkle-y covers with envy... but nevermind! I guess I'll just have to compensate by getting a super awesome casing LOL :D

At least I wont experience the sharp pain of my iPod getting its 1st Scratch mark! hahaha

(whoops it became a LONG post!) Have an awesome Wednesdayyyy! :)

2 comments:

Ting Ting said...

Haha, you sound so much happier and optimistic :DDD I'm glad you're enjoying your new itouch :)

wei june said...

sounded like she's super excited.